Things I am thankful for...
1. Family. Friends. Loved ones.
2. I work in a creative field and get to be self-expressed in my daily life.
3. I'm grateful to being attuned to the art of seeing. I see possibilities in cracks in a sidewalk, and the colours and textures in nature. I frame them and they become a new skirt.
4. I am lucky to be able to work with talented sample workers who are few and far between in North America because many people are producing off shore.
5. Inspiring clients. Wonderful, interesting, out there women (and men), who are travelling the world, doing their own things, and who are taking my pieces with them and telling me how happy and how much themselves they feel.
Sending big hugs, and wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving!
Annie Thompson xx
Your work is beautiful. I love the new fciabrs and thread also! I don’t have any great ideas for a name for your design. I am always nervous about machine quilting. I have to do some more practicing. I am working on a project called Winter Wonderland by Kaaren at The Painted Quilt. I am almost done.